Fire Safety and Extinguishers
"Very clear, concise, and professional".
Patrick Vessels, Safety Coordinator
Central State Hospital, Louisville KY
First Place, Association of Visual Communicators
Award of Distinction, The Communicator Awards
For all hospital employees.
Length 10 minutes.
This video provides the basic fire safety instruction required by local fire marshals, JCAHO, OSHA and others.
The content is linked to the narrative of the tragic Extendicare fire in Mississauga Canada. The building was fire resistant and the fire never spread beyond one room. Yet, 25 patients died mostly of smoke inhalations.Covers:
- Six precautions for preventing fire
- Their role in maintaining fire safety
- What to do if they discover fire (RACE)
- The three steps in sounding the alarm
- How to select and operate a fire extinguisher
Resource CD with test included.
$295 for DVD, Item # FSE-1/D